Wednesday 9 January 2013



Clean and Simple


This was a real "challenge" for me ( and another new one, I might add) as I am rather fond of bits and pieces, however I resisted the itchy fingers reaching for buttons and bows etc... and this was the result.



Let me introduce Clementine from Stamp Fairy . She was coloured with Pro Markers and simply matted on to black card with a bit of a spotted ribbon sandwich. She is being entered in the Allsorts Challenge, Clean & Simple.

Thanks for stopping by :0)

2 comments:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great card love the l/o and the sweet image

Thanks for joining us for our CAS challenge this week at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Mummylade said...

time is running out but I managed to pop by to admire your work and thank you for joining our CAS challenge at Allsorts this week =)