Monday 18 February 2013




Black and White



Wow, blues skies two days in a row and it looks set to remain the same for at least this week, it must because I am on annual leave and it's my Birthday!! I have been very indulgent this morning, rode my pony early, tea and toast on my return and then the morning in my craft room - better than working any day!!

 This is what I did for the Joanna Sheen Challenge - Black and White

I matted black card between a white card blank (A6 sideways for a change) and white card, onto which I stamped the flowers using Stampendous Buzzin' Blooms. The sentiment (from the same set) was stamped and then die cut. Some black gems to finish off and here it is....




 


Off to have coffee and cake!!

Thanks for stopping by x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is very nice. Love the simplicity on this card.