Wednesday 6 March 2013

 
 
Celebrate!!

 
We had a very special visitor in Dorset today.....Spring...you can actually see it in my picture,
 (I couldn't bear to crop the blue sky out lol!) in fact it was so lovely the horse went out naked after months of wearing a rug!! Won't hold my breath though looks like rain on Wednesday :(.
 
Anyway, having had a visit from Brenda (via Allsorts) I returned the compliment, read her plan and decided to join her celebration! (Check out the details here)
 My inspiration came from the wonderful poppy field blog header and after a good old rummage, I found the poppy stamp that I knew I had....somewhere. It's years old and came with a whole host of others from Kanban.

 
 
The little tag is from a HobbyArt stamp set, I think, and attached with rafia. 
 
 
 


 
So Congratulations Brenda on your marvellous achievements!!

5 comments:

brenda said...

Hello Sarah,

Sadly no sun here today but we did get a nice display yesterday although our horses were not as lucky as your to get an outing. We've had so much rain the last few weeks that all the paddock are sodden and Heskey in particular likes to strut his Arab stuff and churns it all up.

On to you card as as you have rightly guesses I love poppies and your card is delightful as is the sentiment. And it's extra special that I can see it little of your landscape and Surprise on the ditance.

Thank you so much for taking the time to come up with such a special card to join in my celebration.

B x

Sarah said...

It was my pleasure Barbara and something a bit different for a change.

Sarah x

SusanLotus said...

Lovely card and I feel it is Floral Fantasies too. :)

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful poppies & design.

Unknown said...

Very nice, love every detail on the card.