Sunday 14 April 2013

Pink and Green

This was an easy one as I love this colour combination. The inspiration came from



I used a Craftworks Cards Stepper for a change. The stamp is one (of three-whoops New Year's Resolution slipping!) that I found at My Mum's Craft Shop which I coloured and mounted on a spellbinders scalloped circle. The papers came from the old stash and a little sentiment and seam binding bow complete the look. Apologies for the piccie, the light isn't great here yet and it's a new camera that I haven't quite got to grips with yet, I should look at the manual I suppose lol

Cheerio for now x

3 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the sweet image and pretty papers. Fabulous layout too.
Sue xx

Michelle said...

this is so so pretty and I love the shape card you have used - michelle

sparklingblackrose said...

Aww fab shaped card! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- p.s I have candy available if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html