Wednesday 10 April 2013

Purple and green don't usually appear at the top of my colour combo list but here goes for
I had a hunt through the stash and found LOTV's Dandelion Clock that I haven't used for some time. Coloured her with Promarkers, gave her glittery wings with stickles and stuck her on a spellbinders die cut floral oval. MME's So Sophie "Graceful" was the perfect paper, together with a couple of border dies (one in complimentary paper and the other in the same core'dinations as the frame) and a sentiment tag stamp (that I wasn't aware that  I owned!!). The Wild Orchid products used were  Sweetheart blossom, that I stuck onto a lilac punched flower and a Filigree corner that I coloured with alcohol ink.


Thanks for sharing my day x

1 comment:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. I love the sweet image and beautiful detailing
Sue xx