Monday 6 May 2013

Lovely Moments

Hope you have had a great Bank Holiday weekend and lots of the above.....which is the name of the stamp I used for today's card. I was inspired by these challenges...

A Little Bit Crafty - Kraft it! (Kraft card galore)
Passion for Promarkers - Week 196 To die for( Floral Ovals)
Stamp 'n' Doodle - Mother's Day or for a female
 Cupcake Craft Challenges Sketch

 

and this is what I came up with, although I did turn the sketch to accommodate the image.

 The pretty papers are from the Forever Friends Kraft Notes pad and the image
 was coloured, as ever, with Promarkers

and I decorated the inside too.

Hope you like it. Have a lovely evening, no men here so I am going to get me some more therapy of the crafty variety! 

See you soon x

7 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.beautiful colours and diecut and i love your sweet image.
Thanks for joining in my theme this week at the Passion for Promarkers challenge ;D

xx coops xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. I really like your layout and pretty papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

Liza said...

Lovely work, the image is so cute. Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge at CCC.

Liza x

Nat said...

This is so pretty, I love your papers and you have matched your colouring perfectly, great use of Kraft card too! Thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty.
Natx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card! Such a beautiful image and I love the soft colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

kel Acopan said...

What an adorable image (and of course, a beautiful card to match)! Who makes her?? Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle!!

lovies, =o) kel
Stamp 'n' Doodle DT
http://scrap-photograffs.com