Thursday 9 May 2013

Morning. Not a great one though. Wet and windy, never mind off to work so it can do it's worse!!

Before I go I would just like to show you this


I used the remaining cardstock from my Thank You card for the base of this one. The papers are from MME On the Sunny Side pad and the stamp from here. I added some sparkle to a parcel and the corners, as per the brief from Allsorts Week 205 - Add some sparkle
 and coloured with Promarkers for Passion for Promarkers #197 - Birthdays.

Better go and get the "school uniform" on and whatever you are doing have a good day x

4 comments:

brenda said...

I really like the bright and happy spots and stripes Sarah, makes a lovely Birthday card.

Thanks so much for sharing your glitter with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

pinky said...

Totally adorable, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
Pinky

Craftnut said...

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week. Tracy x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Sarah, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x