Wednesday 26 June 2013

Good evening and I hope you have had a good day.
 Back to work tomorrow so I thought I would share another card with you. 


A CAS card AND I used purple (not a fave!!) despite these glitches I am really rather chuffed. I did try to include the super shiny, squeaky clean pony in the photo but she made a hasty retreat when she saw the camera...and I DID get very wet bathing her!!
 I have used one of two Dreamees stamps (I am really impressed with them and they are so reasonably priced too!!)  that I bought on my trip to My Mum's Craft Shop and I paper pieced again.

I am joining in at the following challenges

Top Tip Tuesday #104 - Office supplies (staples)

Have a couple more cards to make for friends so off to look for some inspiration.

Cheerio for now xx

8 comments:

Mojca said...

What a cute card and just love the cute sentiment. hugs! Mojca

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card, great use of staples. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Sue said...

This is wonderful Sarah. I love the patterned hot air balloons and pretty colours.
Sue xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Super back ground music sheets ..Love the balloons .beautiful creation .Thanks for sharing on Card crafter's Circle

Annette said...

This is lovely Sarah, I love the backing papers.
Annette
xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful creation.... I love that it's colours are so delicate! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Delphine said...

Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Lisa Minckler said...

This is just amazing!!! You really succeeded in creating an incredible project using items you would find in an office.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday! Best of luck to you when the winners are selected :)
Lisa xx