Wednesday 12 June 2013

Not such an ugly duckling!!

Morning peeps. Hope this finds you well.
 I am sooo pleased with the little card I am sharing today. It's for a friend's Grandson who adores ducks - bless him. I made the centre stepper myself, although I doubt I can replicate it!! The image is Dilly Duck , coloured with Promarkers. The papers are from a 12x12 set by We Are Memory Keepers called Pewter Press that I bought years ago from shopping telly. I have used my wonderful new dies again Marianne Craftables CR1250 and CR1248, and hand stitched the circle, flower and leaves - it was time consuming but worth it, I think!!


And a couple of "arty shots"...get me!!


I am joining in the fun at
Hans Christian Andersen's The Ugly Duckling
A Creative Romance #1 - Anything Goes


I am off to Dorchester today to My Mum's Craft Shop, will be taking a few Bags for Life with me!!
Whatever you are up to I hope you have a good day xx

8 comments:

nnalorac said...

What a darling wee duck Sarah, love your design and fab colours. Love the arty shots too lol! Sounds like a fun day out and hope those bags are brimming full. Carolxx

Lisa xx said...

oh this is adorable, such a sweet ducky and your stitching is fab.

thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

Wendy Fraser said...

Oh how sweet! Love the cute image, yummy papers and the pretty stitched flower. Thanks for joining us a Cutie Pie xx

Annette said...

Awwwww, he's a cutie!!
Love him
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Awwwww I love that cute image, gorgeous papers and your stitching looks fabulous.
Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
Sue xx

Debs said...

Gorgeous card - super sweet image and your stitching is perfect.
Love the fold too :o)
Thanks for playing with us at OBAG this time.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Unknown said...

This is just so cute love the little duck.
Thank you for joining us at cutie pies.
Kaz.xx

Helen said...

Awww...so cute! Love the stitching on the flower!
Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
Helen x