Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sunshine and Smiles



Good Afternoon Bloggers and a lovely one it is too...if a little thundery. 
The blue sky has inspired me to create this summery card
which is also perfect for my cousin's little boy's Birthday which is coming up soon.

The image is a digi from Pollycraft (wonderful images & great value!) and I coloured him with Promarkers (what else?!), the papers are from Just so scrappy too (on offer at the mo-fantastic price!!). I attempted to use ink pads for the background, just don't look too closely!! A computer generated sentiment  and there you have it.....summer!!


I am joining in with these challenges
Papertake Weekly - Hot,Hot,Hot
Pollycraft Challenge #1 - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers #173 - Anything Goes
Cards For Men - Boys will be boys
ABC Challenges - Summer

I have enjoyed my mid week weekend, back to work tomorrow, but I may get another card done this evening....who knows.

Cheerio for now and have a lovely evening xx

12 comments:

Mojca said...

Ohhhh I love it Sarha. I wont to go to the beach now :) hugs! MOjca

nnalorac said...

He's a real cutie Sarah and love your papers. Carolxx

Annette said...

Fab fun card Sarah.
Love it
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cute card Sarah and I love the fishy paper!
Sue xx

Beverley said...

Beautiful! I love it. Hugs Bev x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card love your image and your papers and your rocket. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Ger said...

Aw, how sweet! Fab image and card. Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges

Paula said...

Fab card Sarah! I love the fishy paper too!
Thanks for joining in the pollycraft challenge! (don't forget to claim your credit for using a pollycraft image!)

Paula x

Shelly said...

Hi Sarah, he's adorable... love the little fish too! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft for our first challenge xx

karen said...

awww he is adorable and I love your colours, thanks for sharing with us at papertake weekly, hugs, karenx

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

What a cutie. I love your paper choices. Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft. Good luck.