Friday 19 July 2013

CAS again?!

Good evening bloggers and I hope you are well
 and looking forward to the weekend.

I am just going to quickly share a simple card inspired by the following challenges

Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog - Citrus colours
Cute Card Thursday #278 - Oranges & Lemons
Crafty Ribbons #53 - CAS + ribbon
A Creative Romance - No Designer Papers
MilkCoffee - Emboss it


Yes....another CAS card, not sure what's wrong with me but I am actually enjoying the less is more approach!! The image is from a lovely Penny Black set called Homemade which I am sure has plenty of mileage! Everything else came from my stash. I also dry embossed a border along the top edge of the card which is just visible. Apologies for the picture. I caught it just as the wind was about to blow it over for the umpteenth time so there may be a slight blur!

Toodles for now, off to bake a Victoria Sponge for cricket teas tomorrow. Should have bought one really as I don't relish baking in this heat....hey ho, that's what Mum's are for!! xx

7 comments:

Unknown said...

A really sweet card - love the image. I was grating lemons this afternoon for two lemon cakes. Have a great weekend.

Sue said...

What a lovely cute card :) oh my its too hot to bake but who can resist homemade cakes hmmm scrummy have a great weekend huggles Sue x

Annette said...

Fab card. Love the PB image. Sooo cute.
Have a lovely weekend honey.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Karon said...

This is so cute - I love the little image! Wonderful CAS card. TFS

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhh such a perfect CAS card. The image is adorable. hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Oooh fabby card Sarah and such a cute image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
hugs
Dawn xx

Berry said...

This is fab thanks for joining us at A creative Romance this time hugs Rebekah xx