Thursday 31 October 2013

CASE it!!


Morning peeps. Hope you are all keeping dry!

 Today I am sharing my last DT card of the week and ta dah...its

 As You Like It Challenge

An unusual theme this time, we would like you to CASE (for those of you, like me, who didn't know what that is, it's copying!!) a card by your/one of your favourite designers. Anyone in blogland will do but don't forget to tell us WHY that is the case!! (no pun intended!)

I chose to pinch the layout of a card from the wonderfully talented Sue at

Creations by Bearhouse

Here's mine...


and here's Sue's...


The reason I chose Sue  is because of her consistent ability to get the card "just right" and she is such a fabulous colourer inner!! Added to which she was among the first to choose to follow me when I started my journey in Blogland and she always leaves such kind comments so thank you so very much for that Sue!! 
Indeed a huge thank you to ALL my lovely followers...you make it all worthwhile!

I am entering my card in these challenges

Sister Act #30 - Anything Goes
Papercrafting Journey - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody #32 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hands #1 - Anything Goes
Created With Love #64 - Anything Goes

Well, I hope you will take us up on our invitation and show us WHO inspires YOU  and don't forget to tell us WHY. Have a lovely day xx










16 comments:

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah. I think you got that one 'just right'.
Oh and thank you for becoming a follower, bless your heart. (That makes 2! :D)

Lisa xx said...

oh this is gorgeous Sarah..so beautiful and if you're looking to choose someone for inspiration, our lovely Sue is great choice xx

Sammy said...

LOVE it Sarah! Gorgeous card and perfectly CASEd. Great idea for a challenge as well... If I manage to get caught up with everything on time, I may well play along! x

brenda said...

A lovely cheery and inspiring card to brighten a dull Thursday morning.

B x

Mojca said...

Oh I just love your card and I also love Sue's cards. You don it so well. hugs! Mojca

Sue said...

Hi Sarah, Oh I'm blushing here! Thank you so much for your kind words and for choosing to CASE one of my cards, I feel truly honoured.
Your card is gorgeous, the image is adorable.
Sue xx

Annie said...

a fabulous festive card, love the blue shades and the MD trees! and you CASE's a pretty fab card too!
hugs, annie x

Karon said...

Fabulous card, love the die cuts and pretty papers! TFS

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
you are so right to choose the wonderful Sue Bearhouse, she is always very supportive of all new crafters., and besides she does such superb creations. iIfor one am a great fan. I was very pleased once when I came second to her in a challenge what a feat to be beat by such a talented and lovely lady.
Now to your card it is a superb replica of hers. Love your slight differences too.
Lots of love. Jenny L.

Sue said...

Fab card Sarah and I love Sue's cards as well she always gets it right LOL huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

Hazel said...

Great card Sarah
Hazel x

Annette said...

Love your card hun, and I love Sue's cards too.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Laine said...

This is fabulous Sarah. I have a Challenge coming up where I have to case a card. Not looking forward to it. So glad you like my beautiful face. LOL.
Laine
xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Sarah! I love these bunny stamps, they're so cute... I've only got one so might need more lol. Love the frosty blues and pretty details too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny I soooo love the colour combo too! GREAT CASE! well done, hugs me x

maxivie22 said...

Hello,
I'm Sandrine Vachon and I work for the magazines - Passion Scrapbooking, Passion Cartes Creatives and Atelier Déco & Créations.
With the aim of a new design for the article "news net", I plan to put the address of your blog. Would you accept this? This article is to develop your blog a little article with some pictures of your creations, the address of your blog and its content.
http://mallowscrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
I hope to get a positive response from you.
Cordially.