Thursday 3 October 2013

Cupcake

Good morning my crafty friends. Today I am sharing my DT project for 

As You Like It Challenge.

Our sponsors are Shape EZ who are offering our winner 2 templates.



We would like to see your Favourite Not a Card

Here's mine...


... a NO calories paper cupcake complete with wonky paper candle!!

The template and instructions came from a magazine. The cupcake case is made from Nitwits Apple butter charm paper. The candle is a square of paper rolled around a cocktail stick with a bit of button twine threaded through the middle. Finally the topping is coredinations card cut out with spellbinders circle dies. I have stuffed mine with tissue paper but of course chocolate or a gift would be a far better filling!!

I am playing along at these challenges

Creative Craft Challenges #20 - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #234 - No rectangles or squares
Pennys Paper-Crafty Challenge #147 - Anything Goes

If you have a minute do pop over and see the fabulous creations that my teamies have made. Hopefully it will inspire you to share your favourite not a card and don't forget to tell us why!!

I'll catch you later xx

14 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh yum! This is gorgeous, and you're right, chocolate filling is the best! ;-) x

Janice said...

Very yummy indeed! Jx

Debs said...

Fabulous!!!
Debs xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
oh wow what a beautiful creation. I love this idea. So great as you say for putting sweetie goodies in. Just imagine one done in Halloween colours, and papers. The children trick or treating would love that.
Have a wonderful crafty evening.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Annette said...

Fabulous no calorie cupcake Sarah. Love it.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Mojca said...

Oh I love your little cupcake case. I tried to make one once but it didn't turn out as pretty as yours. Hugs! Mojca

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwwww love it, love it, such a creative and funny idea.....love it.

susiestacey said...

Lovely calorie free cupcake - not too sure on the malteser tree but if you see one please let me know as soon as poss lol x Susan x

nnalorac said...

Looks totally yummy Sarah. Wish my DIL would make these instead of the real thing and cause havoc with my waistline. I was so chuffed and couldn't,t believe I was the lucky one. Can't wait to get my hands on them. Carolxx

Anonymous said...

How fab is this! super clever too! Great make hunny, hugs me x

Sue Nicholson said...

Wow, super cool cupcake, have a great weekend cheers Sue xx

Peanut said...

Look absolutely scrumptious, Sarah. Zero calories, you say? Sold!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Wishcraft said...

Very clever and very pretty too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

stefali said...

so cute! hi thanks for joining penny's challenge. Steph DT www.cardmakingpassion.com