Monday 7 October 2013

Friends will be friends...

Hello folks...Monday again and for me it's August Bank Holiday!!
 I was on annual leave that week so gained an extra day and that is today!! I have also been lucky enough to reduce my hours at work so this week I will only be working tomorrow, so doubly nice.

I have a girlie card to share with you today, another for my stock box.


The stamp is from a set by Kanban that I coloured with my Promarkers to match the Kraft Notes paper.
The flower and leaf were made with punches and the ribbon was lurking in my stash...perfect colour too!!

I would like to enter these challenges

OLLCB - F is for (Friends in this case!)
Crafty Cardmakers #101 - Cute and Furry
Passion for Promarkers #218 - Lots of legs (10 2x4 and 1x2!!)
CRAFT #227 - Dogs & Cats/Animals/Pets
MAWTT - Anything Goes

Have a lovely day and thanks for sharing it with me xxx

21 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely card to kick start the week Sarah.

B x

Lin said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. Love the dog, He looks as if he is having a good dream and the little girl hugging him is so cute.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah. Such a delightful image and beautiful colouring.
I hope you have a good day
Sue xx

Sammy said...

Awwww Sarah, this is sooo cute! Such pretty colours, and I love her hair. Still finding that quite tricky to do myself... x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Super sweet card Sarah.
Hugs Kelly

Debs said...

Super cute card Sarah - adorable image and fabulous pretty colours.
Enjoy your BH lol!!
Debs xx

Cards By MI said...

A sweet looking card in great colours and design. Love it! Thanks for joining us over at CCM this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Mojca said...

Oh a really nice card Sarah, such lovely image. Hugs! Mojca

Karon said...

This is so pretty - I love the backing papers, and what a sweet image. TFS

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is a lovely creation, thanks for playing with us on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxox

Claire Grantham said...

Hi Sarah, hope you have a great extra day off! Love the card, really cute image. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week. Clairex (DT)

Hazel said...

This is such a cute card, love it.

Hazel x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Sarah,
What a sweet card. Such a cute image & I love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Aunty Sue said...

What a fab card and image love your colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT

Meggymay said...

Gorgeous card, the image looks adorable. Thank you for joining us at CCM this time.
Yvonne

Wishcraft said...

Aww! Just adorable hun, such a pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
what a very cute card, and stamped image. So perfectly coloured too. Love those papers used.
Have a wonderful day.
Lots of love. Jenny L.

Sue said...

This is cute Sarah lovely image and fab layout huggles hun Sue xxx

J said...

Awww, how lovely! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

Jackie

Wendi said...

Gorgeous card and image love those papers too perfect match
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Daniele said...

awwww super sweet thanks for joining us at OLL
hugs