Saturday 5 October 2013

Nativity

Hello peeps and welcome to my new followers. I hope you are well and looking forward to a nice weekend.
I am having a lazy one - lets be honest housework is a complete waste of time isn't it!!? Anyway I have a sweet Christmas card to share today.



I used a LOTV stamp and coloured to match the papers. The snowflake is two layered sparkly die cuts. Simple but effective I thought!!

I am playing along at these challenges

ABC47 - 3 or more patterned papers
Christmas Card Challenges #44 - Anything Goes
CHNC #145 - Picture Inspiration (The nativity)

Thanks for stopping by and for your always welcome comments.
See you soon xx

17 comments:

Sue Nicholson said...

Stunning card and layout, have a great weekend cheers Sue N x

Hazel said...

Awww what a beautiful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 145 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Beautiful Christmas card Sarah
Hugs Kelly

Jenny L said...

Hi Sarah,
oh what a sweet card. I love the image, and the papers used. Great colours they are soooooo! muted and right for this wonderful creation.
Have a wonderful crafty weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

brenda said...

I know this copy/pasty business must be getting boring, but at least that way I can get to my fav blogs for a nose, say hello and have a good weekend.

B x

Sammy said...

Lovely colours!
And who has time for housework when there's so much crafty fun to be had? x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the cute image and beautiful papers.
Sue xx

Annette said...

Wow, gorgeous LOTV image and a lovely card.
Fabulous Sarah.
Hugs
Annette
xx

Mojca said...

Oh the image is so pretty and I loveeee your pretty colouring. hugs! Mojca

Hazel said...

This is gorgeous, love the image.

Hazel xx

Amanda xx said...

Cute card xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab papers and the image is very sweet. Lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Carole said...

Fab card Sarah, love the image & colours.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah I have this stamp its so cute :) huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karon said...

Fabulous card and love the image! TFS

Sabrina said...

Adorable little nativity! And love the papers too, TYFS and joining in on all the fun at Christmas Card Challenge #44. :)

Rosie Gustafson said...

Cute card, great job on your coloring. Thank you for playing along with us at ABC Challenges. Xx Rosie