Tuesday 27 May 2014

A bit of Filigree


Morning all, hope you had an enjoyable Holiday Monday, the weather wasn't at it's best here but at least it stayed dry!! Anyway I am here this morning with a DT card for

Oldie But A Goodie

there is a new challenge starting today and the theme, chosen by Dips, is

"Filigree" 




I chose to make a pocket card using really clean and fresh double sided paper to show off the beautiful  Heartfelt Creations die cuts, I have had this set for a year or more now and  this is probably only the second or third time I have used it...shame on me!!

Here is what you could win



I am off to play here

Penny's paper crafty challenge #178 - Spots and/or stripes (spots for me!!)
Chocolate. Coffee & Cards challenge #65  - Use a tag

Have a good day xx

20 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow this is stunning Sarah. I love that die. It looks so intricate. Nice to be your team is at OBAG for a couple of weeks. X

Sue said...

Fabulous pocket card,love the die cut.
Sue xx

Laine said...

Lovely colour and fabulous detail Sara. We are huddled cold and wet at the moment.
Laine
xx

Annette said...

Lovely card and love the pocket style.
Would you believe after months (possibly over a year) since my last one, I made a pocket style card yesterday too.

Fab die too,
Hugs
Annette
xx

Sue said...

Playing catch up again lol ! this card and the other one are totally gorgeous lots of huggles Sue xx

Carole said...

Stunning Sarah, love it.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Hazel said...

I love this fresh looking card, and that die is really lovely. Hazel xx

Janice said...

This is really pretty Sarah, love all the dies and that lovely shade of green. Jx

Mojca said...

Such a stunning card! love the lace die. hugs! mojca

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sarah. I love the pretty design and beautiful colour.
Sue xx

Karon said...

WOW - Beautiful card - fabulous papers and love the die cuts. TFS

Lisa xx said...

Stunning card Sarah, the papers are gorgeous and the die cuts complete the project beautifully xx

Jules said...

Hi Sarah

What a gorgeous card .. .. and a beautiful shade of green too.

Fabulous shape too.

Hope you are having a good week.

Love Jules xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a beautiful, elegant card, love that colour too.
luv
Debby

Little K Smith said...

Such a lovely card Sarah, I love the pretty greens and a fab design too :)
Kelly.x

Anonymous said...

Wow so pretty hunny gorgeous card love the colours hugs me xx

Jane Savage said...

Love that gorgeous shade of green, Sarah! Fab design and I love that amazing die-cut! xx

Bridie said...

Fabulous card, I love that shade of green

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a fab day.

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Judith said...

This is gorgeous Sarah - I'm very into shabby chic style just now so this definitely floats my boat! - my absolutely favourite shade of green - I just love it! hugs Judith x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is stunning, I love the elegant design! Such beautiful die-cuts and I really like the colour too.
Rebecca.