Thursday 20 July 2017

Reading Time

Happy Thursday folks, yet another week has rolled around and the weekend is in sight. Before that though I am here in DT mode for Sasayaki Glitter with Reading Time. She is one of the older characters and actually one of my favourites.


I made a pop-up slider card this time which looks very impressive but is really easy to make. The image was coloured with Promarkers and attached to the card base which I made using cardstock and candi from Craftwork Cards that came in a mega Hedgerow pack. The stamped sentiment is also from a Craftwork Cards set craft which I can't find on their site now :0(

Here is a side view so you get the gist!!


Well, that's all from me for now. Thank you for your continued support and lovely comments which are always welcome. Take care xx

14 comments:

Nataliascraft said...

What gorgeous pop up slider card, love the colours and beautiful image x

Jane Savage said...

Aww she's a cutie, Sarah and I love your gorgeous soft colouring! Great card shape to..you say easy to make I say the road to madness!!! xxx

meg said...

Wonderful layout Sarah, I don't think I've seen this before, love the image and your colouring

Annette said...

Awwwwwwwww, lovely image and a lovely fancy fold Sarah. Love it. xx

Carol S. said...

Great card Sarah and love the image. Gosh I haven't made a slider card for years. Must have a go again!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant design sarah and a fab stamp too
Lorraine x

Veerle said...

What a great card model Sarah. Love this pop up slider card. Lovely image and colours too. Enjoy the weekend. We are having our national holiday tomorow. Hugs Veerle xx

Megan J said...

Hi Sarah, a very cute card and I love the fancy fold you have made, the little lass looks ready to relax with her cuppa and book... have a wonderful weekend... Megan

Brenda said...

I see why she is a favorite and I love this slider card. Wonderful card, Sarah!

Doreen said...

Love the image,this is gorgeous.xxx

Debra K. said...

What a fabulous card Sarah! Wonderful card fold just perfect for the really sweet image. Great colour palette and the Candi goes perfectly with the rest of the card. Debra x

cotnob said...

A super card Sarah, such a sweet image and great colours - I've never made this design, might have to give it a go!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Julie B said...

We made a slider card at my class on Wednesday but yours looks much better. Now I just need to work the mechanism out! :)

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that card design Sarah, very clever. Sweet image too. Loving the colour combo and fab use of your CC candi, very cool. Sorry about the comment overload. Busy weeks with the kiddos on Winter break. Finally catching up, now they're back at school. Hope you're well. Hugs, Wends xoxo